The Old Pilchard Works
Chapel Street 6
- Amazing healthy breakfast, nice area to stay with a great pub nearby, fantastic hosts. Good shower! Clean room. Top class
- Excellent breakfast in the garden. Lovely friendly owner who helped to make our break very relaxing.
- Bedroom was total luxury in a calm, relaxing location. The fluffiest towels ever!! Friendly welcoming hosts, superb breakfast in the garden (weather permitting) we managed 2, Breakfast tastefully served, excellent boiled egg and soldiers, choice of fresh fruits, yogurt, creme fresh, delicious porridge made with oat meal(extra treat), home made compote. Plenty of helpful advice re eating places and places to visit. Excellent bus service. If you have the chance, go to the Minack Theatre, what a wonderful experience. . the setting is fabulous and we thoroughly enjoyed Don Quixote. Be prepared for lots of steps!! Seeing all the families on the beach and paddling in the sea reminded me of Enid Blytons books!!!
- Beautiful spacious room with everything you need for a comfortable stay. Tracey the host was lovely - so friendly and helpful and provided a good range of fresh and tasty foods for breakfast.
- I liked Tracy really lovely and kind. She really took good care of us. It was my mother's birthday and she flew from South Africa and she really had a good time at Old Pilchard works.
- The room was very spacious and the breakfast was delicious, even though it was healthy. A choice of breakfast served in your room or in a lovely garden. The shower is large and powerful and hot drinks are from pods rather than sachets.
- Tracy and Neil are two of the nicest, most accomodating people you could ever hope to meet...Nothing was to much trouble for them to ensure we had a great stay in Mousehole, with Tracy searching the web at times to show us images of points of interest in the area we would never have found ourselves. Our room was pristine clean and the bed very comfortable. Breakfast in the garden (you can have it served in your room if you like) was a treat every morning with Tracy providing her own hand made muesli and jams along with fresh local produce Would ABSOLUTELY recommend the Old Pilchard Works to anyone thinking about staying in the Mousehole....or even the Penzance area Gary and Wendy Cox
- We loved absolutely everything such a beautiful property gorgeous immaculate room and bathroom has the best shower ever!!. Tracy is so lovely, welcoming and helpful even messaging us before arrival with advice on restaurants in Mousehole which was brilliant as we would have missed out on a table had we not booked. The weather was lovely so had a great and healthy breakfast in the garden. Tracy has every single detail covered to having the best stay and nothing is too much trouble. We will definitely be back. Thankyou so so much xx
- Everything was outstanding. Book it now.
- Great decor, lovely finishing touches in a great location with a great host
- Tracey our hostess was absolutely marvellous. She made our stay fantastic. She checked for dinner bookings. She found us a way to see a doctor on a bank holiday weekend. She loaned us blankets for a night at Minack outdoor theatre. She also provided the best breakfasts ever. We loved her.
- Friendly, helpful, and welcoming. Room was wonderful as was breakfast. Good location from which to take day trips to Land’s Ending and St. Michael’s Mount.
- Absolutely perfect in every way!! Beautiful location, fantastic accommodation & great breakfasts!! Tracey was so helpful - fresh flowers, milk & lovely fresh fruit!!
- This is a gem, unbelievable great B&B. The rooms are brand new, modern and clean. Shower is better than in 5 star hotels I’ve been to. The breakfast choice was superb, the quality of everything unmatched. We loved it. Oh - and Mousehole is a very nice and quiet village. Pubs and great food very close. Plan to stay here if you can - won’t regret it, I guarantee.
- The accommodation was great, the choice of breakfast was really very good and our host was really helpful and friendly.
- Very well presented accommodation with nice touches and comforts. Host extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast (continental) perhaps best ever had in any accommodation. Location is quiet and only a minute walk from harbour. Some very good places to eat local, but recommend booking as popular.
- Lovely accommodation and Tracey was a great host. The breakfast was yummy and the facilities so spotless and new.
- Beautiful loft space, which was impeccably clean and well decorated. Coffee machine was a nice touch, bed was comfortable and garden very pretty.
- Beautifully appointed while cosy. Excellent breakfast.
- everything wa superb from the comfortable beds to the great breakfast - couldn't fault it!
- The whole exoerience of staying there was wonderful. Tracey and her husband Neil were very friendly and very helpful. They really made sure that everything was perfect for their guest. It was a great experience staying there and we will be going back for another break.
- Host, location, breakfast, bedding, stylish, nice touches Eg homemade biscuits, coffee machine, decod
- Everything about The Old Pilchard Works. The welcome was especially warm and friendly. Our room was scrupulously clean, warm and comfortable. The decor restful and tasteful. Breakfast, although Continental style, was absolutely delicious and plentiful.
- Owners, location, breakfasts, comfy beds, cleanliness, everything was so bright and fresh
- I'd love to stay here again. The room was very pleasant and nicely decorated with a very comfortable bed. Breakfast was fresh and tasty and it was nice to have it delivered to the room. I was touched that Tracey was concerned at my late arrival from the coast path – a very caring host. Highly recommended.