Tremayne Bed and Breakfast
- Helpful staff, great location, comfy beds, clean
- I loved the location - so close to the beach.
- Family room nice and big so we were not cramped As the owners run a cafe during the day breakfast was had in the cafe which was cool as there was lots of retro video game machines and video game consoles. Working pacman, asteroids, space invaders, defenders, and more...
- Pleasant welcome, great location in lovely Cornish village
- Clean rooms. Bright colourful decor. Comfy bed. Excellent location for town centre. Hosts welcoming and helpful. The rooms were part of the owners business - a cafe- which was quirky.
- Mousehole is a quaint seaside village and a good location for exploring the Cornish Coastline. We stayed in the family room which was clean and spacious with private ensuite. The property is an easy walk to the Mousehole esplanade and village shops and cafes.
- breakfast basic continental. Staff lovely. location perfect
- Location was fabulous, hosts were really welcoming and lovely. Cute little bed and breakfast right in the heart of Mousehole.
- The room was lovely,clean and comfortable. We loved the seaside touches. The owners and their family were very pleasant, friendly and helpful. Lots of advice about things to do. We were given a lot of privacy but warmly greeted.
- The bedroom & the breakfast area were absolutely freezing throughout the visit. There was only instant coffee available for breakfast, and a fairly poor selection of cereals/yoghurt/fruit
- Ease of the whole place I wanted to leave around 6:30 and my breakfast was made available to me and was more the expected and more than sufficient
- Very Comfortable bed,very quiet area ,easy check in and good wifi. Thanks again to the owners and we'll see you agai
- There is a cafe with videogames arcades in the B&B. A lot of nostalgia going on there =).
- Central position was good. Staff pleasant when we saw them. Room was clean and bed quite reasonable.
- Great location, quiet, does what it says on the can. Would stay there again :)